Thursday, January 26, 2012

White Bed Frames & Inspiration


White Bed Frames
Hi everyone so  I've decided to redo my bedroom and have been browsing around the internet for some inspiration. After looking around and comparing I realized that I fell head over heels for white head boards! White is a neutral color so I have many opinions in color schemes and pretty much any color I choose for my accent will totally go. There are so many looks you can achieve with white as well. For example, modern, shabby chic, contemporary, or traditional the list is endless.  You could also mix new pieces in with old ones, mix and match different furniture or add bold color pieces. In other words white equals opinions, opinions, opinions!
Take a look at some of the bedrooms that I love and helped me in making my decision in buying a white head board. All images are from Decorpad.com
I know this isn't white but, I love this look so, I had to add it:)
Below are the ones I found while shopping online and with all the opinions I had, I choose one from Overstock.com that was perfect in my eyes and so affordable....I will label the one I choose. All prices are for queen sized beds.
From Homedecorators.com $319
From Homedecorators.com $359
From Lowes.com $240
From Overstock.com $344
From Overstock.com $350 (This is the one am getting!!!)
From Overstock.com $751

From Overstock.com $899
From Target.com $255
From Target.com $466-$540
From WestElm.com $250
 I would love to hear what you think. Any suggestions, want to hear them! So long for now.....see you next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment